top of page
Serving Lakes Region Families Since 1953
258 South Main Street • Wolfeboro, NH 03894
603-515-1075 • email@example.com
With the help of community members, parents, alumni, local businesses and organizations, we have served local children and their families since 1953. Fostering a love of learning during our student's first school experience and laying a strong foundation for their future academic success is paramount to our mission.
We are a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, dependent entirely upon tuition, cooperative participation of parents, fundraising, and donations to pay operational expenses. We are not funded by any state or federal agency. Tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our children. In fact, tuition makes up only about 75% of our operating budget, leaving the remaining 25% to be derived through annual fundraising efforts alone.
The generosity and support of our community over the last 69 years are what have allowed WNS to attain its position of academic excellence and financial soundness.
Your contributions to WNS are an essential resource for funding the school’s expenses, such as:
Up-to-date materials and curriculum
Capital Expenses to help maintain our facilities and playground
Learning field trips
Operating expenses not covered by tuition
bottom of page