The Wolfeboro Nursery School has been serving children and young families in the greater Wolfeboro Area for nearly 70 years!
Since our founding in 1953, we have cared for and educated over thousands of children. We are an organization that grew out of a local need for early childhood education in postwar Wolfeboro and a generation’s commitment to meeting the needs of children in the community. The Wolfeboro Community Kindergarten, as it was first named, stressed quality early childhood education, parent involvement, and community participation.
For decades, the Wolfeboro Nursery School was housed in the historic Train Station in downtown Wolfeboro.
On August 13, 2018, teachers, board members and past and current WNS students joined for a ribbon cutting ceremony officially opening the school at our new home at 258 South Main Street (across from the Wolfeboro Public Library) in the classroom wing of the All Saints Church property.
Celebrating 60 years of quality cooperative early childhood education in October of 2013 at the Train Station in downtown Wolfeboro!
The ribbon cutting at the new location of the Wolfeboro Nursery School at All Saints Church in August of 2018.